Hello everyone

7 REPLIES 7
73ea289b
Community Member

Hi Francis 
I hope you are doing well!
Do you have any question here?

Yes I am thank you.

Is there a way I can guarantee my proposal?

Hi Francis,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resources and find some excellent topics there.

I've also pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
PradeepH

Hi Francis,

Welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
e5927b79
Community Member

Hello there!

Hi Natalia,

Welcome to Upwork and Upwork community! I suggest you refer to my post above to help you make the most out of Upwork. Feel free to message us if you need any assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
miten_patel
Community Member

Hello there!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths