🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Help. I input card number instead of acco...
Page options
njestribillo
Community Member

Help. I input card number instead of account number

Hello

Its first time to withdraw my earnings. I withdraw last  Aug 13 2018. I'm using LANDBANK for Direct to Local Bank transaction. It will suppose to be available on my bank account tommorow. I just realize now that I put card number instead of account number. I read on other post that it will not be deposited on my bank account. My question is how many days will it take to be available to withdraw again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicarter Jhon,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicarter Jhon,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jumamonik
Community Member

I have the same problem. I need help please.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Juma,

We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you to assist you with this. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jumamonik
Community Member

##- Thank you, I'll be waiting. -##

yes 

I am Akshay Dhiman I need help so please 

Hello, I have the same problem...can I still change it into my account number and have my payment enter my card? can you help me what to do? 

Contact upwork customer service and tell them this issue.

They will be the one to inform the bank.

It will only take less than a week, your money will be return to upwork.

Same here also. I entered my BDO card number instead of ACCOUNT number. I've withdrawn my earnings last Nov. 25, 2019 (according to UpWork the expected delivery date was November 29, 2019) and just realized that until now my earnings still hasn't appeared on my bdo account. I badly need your help. Thank you

flores_grace
Community Member

I also have the same problem. I inputted the card number instead of the account number can somebody help me here?

Hi Mary Grace,

If you have already withdrawn your earnings and the payment method you used is incorrect, the funds will be refunded to your Upwork account, which usually takes 7 to 10 days. Please feel free to go to your settings and update your payment method with the correct information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths