🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Help! My old account disappeared and all prev...
Page options
charlottedavisl
Community Member

Help! My old account disappeared and all previous income is gone!?

Hello

I am hoping someone can help! 

I joined Upwork around June 2021 during a brief period of freelancing in between jobs. During this time I did one job through Upwork and, after settling into my new job, I'd like to get back into freelancing again. However, I tried logging back into my account this week and it appears as if the whole account has been deleted, including the income I made. 

I did not knowingly violate any terms and conditions, and I have not simply been able to reinstate my account in similar instances I have read about elsewhere. I've had to start my profile from scratch.

I have been unable to contact Upwork directly about this - does anyone know why this could have happened and how it can be resolved? 

Thanks, 

Charlotte

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Charlotte,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email on your current account and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Charlotte,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and email on your current account and will assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, thank you

895e63a6
Community Member

Hi, I had another profile and it's disappeared. I signed on here to try and find it and another profile was created instead! Can you help me locate my other profile please?

Thank you,

Poppy Hamilton

Hello Poppy,

Thank you for your message. If you have the email address for your old account, please send me a private message with the email address so I could forward this to the appropriate team for further assistance.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths