🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Help! Not getting hired or even interviewed.
Page options
talktoglorie
Community Member

Help! Not getting hired or even interviewed.

Hello everyone, 

It's now been almost 3 months since I joined Upwork as a new user. Honestly, I wasn't very familar to the platform but I took time and read a lot about how to get around with things and how to find jobs. However, since then I only got hired once though due to unavoidable circumstances, I wasn't able to complete the client's job. I finnaly agreed with him that I close the contract so that he can hire someone to complete what I had started. That was around April 2018. 

Going forward, since then, I have not been hired for any other job, despite my constant efforts to apply for more and more jobs.  thought I could get some assistance here on how to get things really work for me. 

Will appreciate.

Thanks

Regards, 

Norryn

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jmlaidlaw
Community Member

@ Norryn --

Your profile isn't public, so it's difficult for the rest of us to have any sense of what might be going on with you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jmlaidlaw
Community Member

@ Norryn --

Your profile isn't public, so it's difficult for the rest of us to have any sense of what might be going on with you.

oh really? I have changed my profile visibility to public several times and i thought this would work it out.

Thanks for the feedback. Let me check again.

I am not sure if someone will hire you for "proof reading".

Thank you for the honest feedback. I appreciate. Will have a review of my profile right away. 

Hahaha.. It's a best answer I ever seen on upwork. Actually I'm suffered from 2 months. Not getting Interviews what was the cause? I think my profile is public :))

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths