🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Help in Profile Review
Page options
lesterb22
Community Member

Help in Profile Review

I created my wife an account for extra income while she is at home. and she has a multiple experience in being a Head Secretary of a Company here in the Philippines. still her profile doesnt get approve. please kindly check her profile and notify me if there is something wrong. 

She is a virtual/personal Assistant

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lester,

Please note that we can only share account-related information with the account owner so please ask your wife to refer to the email notification she received and the information/suggestions our team outlined in the email. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@lester B wrote:

I created my wife an account

Why did **YOU** create an account for your wife? Your wife needs to create her own account and you are not allowed to touch it or go near it or log into it or access it.  Ever.

what i meant to say she created her account and she kept asking me why she couldnt get accepted.

@lester B wrote:

what i meant to say she created her account and she kept asking me why she couldnt get accepted.

No, you said exactly what you meant to say.

At the moment over 10.000 people a DAY try to join Upwork, and (according to the CEO) 98% are rejected.

Suggest to your wife that she finds a different platform.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lester,

Please note that we can only share account-related information with the account owner so please ask your wife to refer to the email notification she received and the information/suggestions our team outlined in the email. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths