🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Help me
Page options
dkalinin900
Community Member

Help me

we checked your account and it doesn't look like you have an agency on Upwork. Are you referring to your membership plans, and/or purchasing connects?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

It appears that the Social Media Team is already assisting you through your private message. Would you like us to assist you here instead? 

I checked the messages that were sent to you, and can see that the team has sent you help articles to help you start your agency on Upwork. You may refer to these help articles here, and here for more information

on your account.

If you wish to add freelancers to your agency, you will need to upgrade to an Agency Plus Plan to be able to add members to your agency account. We wanted to check if you are referring to a promo that you want to use so that you can have an Agency Plus Plan? 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

AHMED A wrote:
Help me

Help you with what?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

It appears that the Social Media Team is already assisting you through your private message. Would you like us to assist you here instead? 

I checked the messages that were sent to you, and can see that the team has sent you help articles to help you start your agency on Upwork. You may refer to these help articles here, and here for more information

on your account.

If you wish to add freelancers to your agency, you will need to upgrade to an Agency Plus Plan to be able to add members to your agency account. We wanted to check if you are referring to a promo that you want to use so that you can have an Agency Plus Plan? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths