🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Help me
Page options
emy_111
Community Member

Help me

Hello

What should i do to find jobs as i'm new here and of course when someone wants to finish a project he will choose the old one with reviews and earnings

I want to work please help me

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emy,

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters to help you enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these articles to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emy,

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters to help you enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these articles to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

No one has reviews when they start.  You can land jobs by emphasizing your experience and expertise before you came to Upwork.  Worked for me.

BTW - doing students' work for them is considered academic fraud and violates the Terms of Service.  You probably need to re-write your profile with that in mind.

Mary W wrote:

No one has reviews when they start.  You can land jobs by emphasizing your experience and expertise before you came to Upwork.  Worked for me.

BTW - doing students' work for them is considered academic fraud and violates the Terms of Service.  You probably need to re-write your profile with that in mind.

Maybe she should also rethink the sentence about not being here to make money - unless she means it, which is a goal that is easily achieved. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths