cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help!!!

ioana_j
Ioana M Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
1 of 9
I am new, I completed only a part of my profile and I can't find where to go to finish editing it. I did once with another email address but it did't work. On the new one I am stucked. Thank you!
amrmosa
amr m Member Since: Feb 11, 2017
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 9

Hi Ioana,

You should still be able to go to upwork.com and get back to completing your profile. Once you fill all the fields on that page, you can submit your profile for review.

~ Valeria
Upwork
c81c3717
Raafay K Member Since: Mar 5, 2017
4 of 9

hi yaa i am having a hard time logging intomy other account and whenever i entre my email it says use up work username and i dont know my username. i did try forgetting password etc but its say contat customer support but i dont understand why is this happening and i have money and an on going poject going on that account.....

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 9

Hi Raafay,

Please contact Customer Support and provide your previous account information. Our team will respond and assist you with accessing your original account. Please make sure to close this duplicate account afterwards.

Untitled
ioana_j
6 of 9
Where I enter? On aproval
Profile? Because I tried to go on settings but I think my profile is set without being completed. How can I go to change my account info? Where? I enter my acc and have jobs, proposals, but I submit for jobs in vain with my profile having only photo and title. I need to know exactly where I have to click , the steps to artive to edit and change fill my profile info! How to ecplsin it better? Or it's me I don't get it???
kat303
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
7 of 9

Ioana - 2 things stand out for me. You list English as your native language yet in your profile you say that it's your 2nd language. Also, the content in your overview is vastly different then what/how you write here. Of course, we all at times make small errors when typing here. but not to the extent in your posts Capitalization, grammar and sentence structure are just a few. If as you state you are a writer, and you are writing proposals like you write the messages here, I can understand why you are looking for jobs in vain.

ioana_j
8 of 9
Thank! I found it
aayush9229
Aayushraj J Member Since: Mar 5, 2017
9 of 9

I had completed my profile 100% and still it shows that some changes are to be made in my profile.

Whenever I re-submit my profile there is a message to make changes in profile.

Kindly help me to figure it out what changes have to be done .