mhomuro

Helpful Feedback for Profile Approval?

Hello,

I am new to UpWork and have been trying to get my profile approved. When I got my first set of automatic feedback, I tried to make my profile more similar to some of the top-ranked freelancers on the site.

When I got my third set of automatic feedback, I asked an active writing freelancer on the site to look over my profile. She said it looked sounds and had skills useful for UpWork.

I've once again been directed towards the "What make a good profile" page. Is it possible to get some more specific feedback so that my profile can meet UpWork's standards?

Thank you for your time,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen

Hi Melissa, 

I checked and it looks like your profile has already been approved. 

Don't forget to check the freelancer resources we compiled, and tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for more information on how you can be successful, and how you can work safely on the platform.

Welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
aocumen

Hi Melissa, 

I checked and it looks like your profile has already been approved. 

Don't forget to check the freelancer resources we compiled, and tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for more information on how you can be successful, and how you can work safely on the platform.

Welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for the extra info!

I had gotten approval about 15 minutes after this posting, so fifth time's the charm?

Hello,

I am in the same boat, trying to understand why my profile has not been approved and what changes need to happen in order to get it approved. Can you help me?

Brittany

Brittany, I'm a web developer so who am I to judge a video editor's profile? Still, you might consider beginning your profile with a concise statement of your skills and experience, before launching the well-written bio. And for what it's worth, I think your video showcases your skills well, even if it's a bit puzzling in places -- why are you taking pills that may cause dizziness, and why is that bearded guy laughing, for example.