🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Hi Team,Today i was purchase 10 contact b...
Page options
dipmay23
Community Member

Hi Team,Today i was purchase 10 contact but show only 4 Why ?Please help regarding this issueThanks,

Hi Team,Today i was purchase 10 contact but show only 4 Why ?Please help regarding this issue

Thanks,

Mayur Patel

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Mayur,

it looks like you spent 6 connects for a proposal after you purchased 10 connects. This is why you now have 4 connects. You can check this under your Connects History. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dipmay23
Community Member

How many bid submission are freely available to new user without any cost ?

dipmay23
Community Member

How many bid submission are freely available to new user without any cost ?

Hi Mayur,

New freelancers will receive 20 connects to help them get started. Once they have used their 20 connects, if they would like to send more proposals they will need to purchase more connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But I have not received 20 connects but I used only 5 connects which was freely available when I signed as free new user then after it asked to pay to see more connects. To see more connects I purchased new 10 more connects but I could see only 4 connects even after paid for 10 connects.

Requested to look in to this

Hi Mayur,

I checked and everything regarding Connects is working as designed. You received 20 Connects as a new freelancer and used them. After that, you purchased more and used a portion of them. The remaining Connects are in your balance. You can check out Reports > Connects History page for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths