Community Member

Hi all I am New in upwork

Hi all brother & sister I am new on upwork

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD R and welcome to Upwork!

If at any moment you need help with anything, feel free to let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you.

As you are new to Upwork, I recommend checking out the Freelancing Resources board where you can find plenty of articles that we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD R and welcome to Upwork!

If at any moment you need help with anything, feel free to let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you.

As you are new to Upwork, I recommend checking out the Freelancing Resources board where you can find plenty of articles that we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

At first take my respect,

I am new in Upwork, So I have done many mistakes & also don't know how to become a great freelancer in Upwork, Also I don't know how to set up my profile & cover letter, So I need much more help.

I hope brother, You always help me.

Thanks 

hi i am new to upwork .

Hi Puja,

I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths