🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hi, my contract is ended and i need to know a...
Page options
285fb300
Community Member

Hi, my contract is ended and i need to know about something

Hi, I am new to upwork.

my contract is ended but my payment still in review, did he pay the payment yet?

my clients are not able to write feedbacks but they can only give starts, whats wrong?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md Rafiul,

When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours worked in the previous week. To learn more about this, check out this guide
When a contract is closed both parties are able to provide start feedback and written feedback. Your client has only provided you with start feedback and has not written anything, that is the reason why you can only see starts under the feedback section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md Rafiul,

When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours worked in the previous week. To learn more about this, check out this guide
When a contract is closed both parties are able to provide start feedback and written feedback. Your client has only provided you with start feedback and has not written anything, that is the reason why you can only see starts under the feedback section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, but he doesn't get any option for written feedback, i saw the screenshot!

Hi Rafiul, 

Could you please clarify when was this screenshot taken? Please keep in mind that after your client has left feedback they can't change it unless you enable them to. If there is an issue with your client's account and things are not working as designed, they will need to reach out to support directly so we can assist them. We're unable to discuss your client's account with you because of privacy reasons.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths