🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hire Now option
Page options
7c4bd4fb
Community Member

Hire Now option

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and am trying to understand fully the 'Hire Now' option that is presented to you on a freelancers profile page.  If as a Client, I select 'Hire Now' obviously the freelancer gets to accept/reject the proposal but my question is does the Client only get charged the 'Fixed Price' amount for Escrow if and only if the freelancer accepts the project proposal?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

Niraj M wrote:

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and am trying to understand fully the 'Hire Now' option that is presented to you on a freelancers profile page.  If as a Client, I select 'Hire Now' obviously the freelancer gets to accept/reject the proposal but my question is does the Client only get charged the 'Fixed Price' amount for Escrow if and only if the freelancer accepts the project proposal?

Thanks.

Correct for fixed-price projects.  Client is charged for the amount you allocated towards the first milestone or if you don't have multiple milestones, the total amount.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
robin_hyman
Community Member

Niraj M wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

Correct for fixed-price projects.  Client is charged for the amount you allocated towards the first milestone or if you don't have multiple milestones, the total amount.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths