🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Hiring Sub Agents
Page options
c40cffc6
Community Member

Hiring Sub Agents

Can I create an account in upworks, and hire agents to work under my account as sub agents? I am hiring cold callers, and would like to sell the service to an end user that pays me for the service, and then I pay the agent that is under my account out of UpWorks.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nichole,

A Client is a business who`s buying services from freelancers to perform/finish their projects/jobs. You can also edit your account to represent the company you're working for and not as an individual. Check these helpful articles to find out how to Build and Manage Teams on your Client account.

An agency is a business that sells the services of multiple freelancers on Upwork. We've created a guide to agencies to help you decide if an agency is right for you. You can also check out this Help Article to learn more about agencies. Paying agency members straight from Upwork balance, unfortunately, isn't possible. Financial accounts have to be separate. However, you may use or add the bank account you used under your independent freelancer profile to your Agency account to access your Agency earnings.

If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths