Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Job Feedback Not Showing

Highlighted
Makhmudov J Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
1 of 7

Hello.

I am very happy to tell my problem to upwork community center.

2 days ago, I have completed hourly job.

And then my client gave me job score and feedback.

But I couldn't find this feedback on my profile.

Why?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerly.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Makhmudov,

I have manually generated your profile and it is now reflecting your most recent feedback and job statuses, you should be able to see it now if you log out and log back into your account. Thank you.

~Nina
Highlighted
Akash P Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
3 of 7
Same Happens with me, i completed my hourly 2 days ago but not showing feedback on my profile can you help please. it was my first contract i need review to show on my profile to get second contract easily.

Help Thanks.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 7

Hi Akash,

I just checked your profile and I can see that you have received great feedback, congrats. Please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profiles. You have hours logged this week, this work week has not ended yet. Timesheet for this week will be available for the client's review next week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the week after. Once funds from Pending tab is released to the Available tab after 5-day security period, your job will be visible on your profile together with feedback.  You can find more information about how that works here. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Akash P Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
5 of 7
Thank You Bojan. i will if i need further assistance or help.

Thanks Again.
Highlighted
Abdalslam A Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
6 of 7

I have the same problem.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 7

Hi Abdalslam,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled