🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Hourly project and feedback
Page options
arte96
Community Member

Hourly project and feedback

Hello, I had my first hourly project, but i dont see any pending earning from this project. I will get money on monday? Also client wrote feedback for this project, but I don't see any feedback in the work history and feedback section.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arturas,

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed, the contract will be listed on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arturas,

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed, the contract will be listed on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Arturas K wrote:
Hello, I had my first hourly project, but i dont see any pending earning from this project. I will get money on monday? Also client wrote feedback for this project, but I don't see any feedback in the work history and feedback section.

If you worked those hours this week, the feedback will show after the client was charged next Monday. You won't get the money until the 3rd of June.  Read: Get Paid for Hourly Contracts

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths