🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How Can I Got First Job in Upwork.
Page options
freelnacer-murad
Community Member

How Can I Got First Job in Upwork.

I think my profile it's all ok but I can't get the first job in Upwork.  I submit a lot of proposals but don't get any response or any job. 

please can you help me, please check my profile and any change please feedback me.

My profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0117a9fdb04e37af09

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

I suggest checking out the Freelancing Resources board in which you can find plenty of articles that can help you with writing proposals, among other things.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

I suggest checking out the Freelancing Resources board in which you can find plenty of articles that can help you with writing proposals, among other things.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar,  you are a man

euniciv
Community Member

Your profile is set to private. In the screenshot you've posted we can't see your skills, description or portfolio... so I can't provide any feedback. Why did you call yourself "Freelnacer M" instead of using your name or a pseudonym? a potential client could think that's suspicious.

You became an Upwork member last September... it's pretty common to spend months and months sending proposals and not getting any hires. My advice is to have a look at other posts from freelancers with the same problem as you on this forum and to read up all the tips people give them.

Eunice,

I hope that this is helpful in my career.

Thanks

Murad Islam,

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Freelnacer M wrote:

I think my profile it's all ok but I can't get the first job in Upwork.  I submit a lot of proposals but don't get any response or any job. 

please can you help me, please check my profile and any change please feedback me.

My profile link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0117a9fdb04e37af09

1. You have to use your real name as your profile name. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths