🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How Can we best Use Project Catalog to Rank?
Page options
matifrehan
Community Member

How Can we best Use Project Catalog to Rank?

Hello Upwork Community,

i am new to upwork plateform. i am a multi-skilled person with having graphic design and WordPress development experience. As i am new to upwork i have very low chances to get projects. I decided to work through project catolog but still problem is  my project showing is last. 

i have completed my profile 100%.  I am done with my portfolio too but still no way. Please let me know what should i improve further?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
bulam-yudhistira
Community Member

Pray to God and lament fate

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

wrote:

Hello Upwork Community,

i am new to upwork plateform. i am a multi-skilled person with having graphic design and WordPress development experience. As i am new to upwork i have very low chances to get projects. I decided to work through project catolog but still problem is  my project showing is last. 

It looks like one client already hired you for your project catalog offering "You will get a beaver builder responsive Wordpress website..." and you got a poor review, with the client saying that you didn't use Beaver Builder. Based on that, it's unlikely that you'll be able to just sit back and wait for another client to hire you. You'll need to use your connects to apply to other projects, and be sure that you can complete them perfectly. 

@matifrehan wrote:

i have completed my profile 100%.  I am done with my portfolio too but still no way.

I don't see any portfolio items in your main profile or your specialty profile. There's no point applying for any design-related jobs if you have no portfolio.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths