🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How Connects Work
Page options
762d55dc
Community Member

How Connects Work

Hello Everyone,

Please, I need help and would be grateful if anyone can explain how connect works. All the connects that I have kept disappearing because I post comments on the forum requesting assistance. Moreover, I purchased some connect to apply and submit proposals, but by the time I checked the next day, they were all gone.

I haven't gotten any job, yet I am spending money and cannot still use the connect I purchased with money. At the moment, my profile is set to not available.

Please, I need help as this is frustrating for me.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Stella,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like you've turned on your Availability Badge. Please note that turning on the availability badge is a way to use your Connects to control your workflow and manage your time. You’ll be able to use Connects to add a blue “Available now” badge to your profile, which will also be visible to clients who find you in search results. 

I can see that you're being deducted 1 Connect from your balance every 24 hours to add up to 7 Connects for the week. You can confirm this by checking your Connects History Page. Please check this help article for you to be more acquainted with how to best manage your Availability Badge. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Stella,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like you've turned on your Availability Badge. Please note that turning on the availability badge is a way to use your Connects to control your workflow and manage your time. You’ll be able to use Connects to add a blue “Available now” badge to your profile, which will also be visible to clients who find you in search results. 

I can see that you're being deducted 1 Connect from your balance every 24 hours to add up to 7 Connects for the week. You can confirm this by checking your Connects History Page. Please check this help article for you to be more acquainted with how to best manage your Availability Badge. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
762d55dc
Community Member

Thank you so much, Arjay. I appreciate this a lot. 

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths