🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How I can chat with an agent from custome...
Page options
qualityspecs
Community Member

How I can chat with an agent from customer support

Thank you. 

15 REPLIES 15
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Minick,

You may also post your concern here so we could assist you. Thank you!

Untitled

Hello,
How can i chat with upwork agent? I can't chat with upwork agent when i have click on the link which one upwork had provide me then there is no agent. Please help me out from this?

Hi Mohit,

Please post your questions on your ticket and our team will assist you further, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I logged into an old account to discover that i forgot my security answer. My device was detected as a new one, I've tried severally to reset it, the email wasn't sent to me.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ewobe,

Please use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am unable in adding payment method please help help help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ghulam,

Could you please try and clear cache and cookies from your browser or try using another one? If the issue persists please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
entrysania
Community Member

Hi,

I'm new on upwork and send about 20 propoasls but didn't get response. what can i do know please guide me.

Hi Sania,

I suggest that you take a look at this Community thread to help you get started along with the Freelancing Resources board in which you'll find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. On Upwork's Events & Webinars page, you can find official Upwork hosted events along with the ones hosted by Top Rated freelancers.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My account got suspended and my ticket#33174176. I want to ask how long it will take to restore my account.

Hi Sodagar,

checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. 

Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
380c29f3
Community Member

I just wanted to know how long it will take to solve the issue because i
have an on going contract with a client. That's the only concern for me
right now.
a7aa82fb
Community Member

my accout not varified . i am a worker . can you help me please  .

Hi Moti,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I want to talk with an agent"

What is your question? You may ask it right here.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths