🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How Many Profiles Do I need?
Page options
cszeman
Community Member

How Many Profiles Do I need?

Hello,

I just finished a Copywriting Niche class and one of the assignments that I haven't finished yet is to create a Copywriting Niche Profile here. I think that I have to create three. How many profiles do you allow? If it is only three, then I have to edit the ones that I already have.

Plus,I do need help with creating a killer profile that gets people to respond to me. I've already read your articles and none of them help with getting clients to respond. Otherwise, I am still getting zero responses. I need to get at least 5 responses. Maybe it's because I am having trouble explaining who I am and what I do. What's your advice on this and please don't give me more Upwork links on this. Because what works for one person, doesn't work for another.

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Christina,

You can add two specialized profiles where you can describe each of your specializations in more detail. I understand that it can be difficult to get new jobs and it can be disappointing when clients don't get back to you. You might want to check out this thread and ask for tips from fellow freelancers. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths