cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Be Rising Talent From The Beginning !! ?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Shihab-Ul H Member Since: Aug 20, 2016
1 of 5

Hi, Most of The Clients are demanding at least "90% Job Success Score" & "Rising Talent Badge" Holder Freelancers. Then What is the Secrete of Being a Rising Talent by Born ?

Could you mind to see my question? sorry.. .

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

We look at a variety of factors when determining whether to award Rising Talent status. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile upon submission, including prior experience and skills and your educational background,. You can learn more about rising talent in the article here

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 5

I became glade to have the opportunity to discuss this issue with a Community Manager. For your kind information, I have read that article several times & understood its gist clearly. I stay on Upwork at least 6/7 hours daily not for only bidding but also seeking related information which will have to gather. I have got many helpful information on Upwork, I applied near-about all necessary components as much I could when bidding. Fortunately I have got a client on Upwork & delivered service within very short time & he was happy with my service. From the previous two months, all of the clients asked me in the interview: how many hours you have worked/have you worked before/Have you made any one page and eCommerce wordpress website? etc. Few of them took interviews for a long time. The most dishearten interview happened in my life in this platform. That is: one of the client took my interview from September 27, 2016 to October 15, 2016, and at the proper stage when I asked him: CanI start work ?

He Replied: Please wait, let me check and then get back, give me 30 minutes.

I Said: ok

After Some time he came back and said:

Shihab, Sorry man someone else has accepted offer for that project, I am posting a new project here, If you are interested in it, I promise that you will be number one priority for it. Again Sorry, but by the time you replied to my message offer was gone and i was waiting for him to reject.
So, I have 2 projects now, you tell me which one you wana do
1. Same hosting type website
2. i need to think for 2nd

I UNDERSTOOD IT'S MEANING AND SAID: No, Thank you.

All after that Still I am OPTIMISTIC !!

AND SEECKING THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION WHICH I DON'T HAVE TO BE A RISING TALENT.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Anna G Member Since: Oct 19, 2016
4 of 5

Hi Shihab,

To answer you question about the secret of having JSS score over "90%"

At the beginning, you'll need to start accepting the lowest payed jobs.

it is painful, but there is no other way .

Be mindful, though, clients like to use new freelancer to exploit them and pay nothing,

even the smallest amount.

Make SURE your contracts are in place, are FUNDED and each client has a VERIFIED method of payment.

I hope this helps.

Anna

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 5

Really dishearten but at last, I have to follow this instruction because previous medicine does not work.

And thank you for your valuable time. ..     .