🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How To read all freelancer reviews of com...
Page options
d8b1ab5e
Community Member

How To read all freelancer reviews of company

We've occassionally used Upwork to discover independent talent. It seems we have always been given highmarks by the people we employ. That said, I wish there were an easy way to see ALL the reviews we have received. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Robert,

You can review your feedback on your contacts in 2 ways. 

1) Go to Jobs > All Contracts > view the star rating. If you would like to review the written feedback as well, you will need to open the contract > click on Terms & Settings.

2) Example: open your job under the My Postings on your home page. Click View Job Post > On the right side click View posting > scroll down to the "Client's recent history" section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Robert,

You can review your feedback on your contacts in 2 ways. 

1) Go to Jobs > All Contracts > view the star rating. If you would like to review the written feedback as well, you will need to open the contract > click on Terms & Settings.

2) Example: open your job under the My Postings on your home page. Click View Job Post > On the right side click View posting > scroll down to the "Client's recent history" section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for a thoughtful response, I do wish there was a way to see all 'at a glance'. Until such time, your solution certainly works well. Much appreciated.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths