🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I Get more invitations
Page options
arfat-hossen
Community Member

How can I Get more invitations

Hello buddies, I am new at Upwork, Please advise how I can get more invitations from the client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
iamjomz
Community Member

The right answer is, you don't. Unless you start applying and get your profile become more visible. The more clients see your profile, the more your profile gets recommended at least. 

Be careful in applying though so you don't get suspended. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
iamjomz
Community Member

The right answer is, you don't. Unless you start applying and get your profile become more visible. The more clients see your profile, the more your profile gets recommended at least. 

Be careful in applying though so you don't get suspended. 

Hello guys. I am new at Upwork. I have an excellent experience with Shopify product description, SEO, Listing, Research, Upload. I want to build my profile at Upwork. How can I Get more invitations from the client easily? Please advised me

arfat-hossen
Community Member

• Is it possible to share my profile link in social media such as Linkedin, Tweeter, Facebook or Instagram?

• Please advise me how can I build up my profile and be a successful freelancer at Upwork

Regards 

Arfat hossen

Yes, you can definitely share your profile. 

If you want to get hired however.. I think you can start building your portfolio. It's more professional rather than just sharing your profile. 

For example: 

Linked - in (this might be edited) 

Thank you so much

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths