🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I achieve Upwork success
Page options
minhazkhan39
Community Member

How can I achieve Upwork success

Hello Upwork community😊

I hope you are all well. I am new to your community so forgive me if I have made any mistake. I have a question. What are the things I need to keep in mind in Upwork to be successful? And how do I get started? Thank you. Have a nice day💖

6 REPLIES 6
aliharvey
Community Member

The "Resources and Education" tab of this site has a lot of useful information about getting started. Check it out!

Thank you very much for your good advice 😊

a_lipsey
Community Member

Your profile needs work. One thought: it doesn't look good to clients when you list your English fluency as Fluent, but then your profile is full of grammatical mistakes. If you scroll through the thread on profile feedback, you'll see a lot of good suggestions to implement. 

I am really grateful to you for taking the to view my profile. Thank you so much for pointing out my mistakes😊. What more do you think I need to do?

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Minhaz K wrote:

Hello Upwork community😊

I hope you are all well. I am new to your community so forgive me if I have made any mistake. I have a question. What are the things I need to keep in mind in Upwork to be successful? And how do I get started? Thank you. Have a nice day💖

You can't have a team when you have a freelancer profile. Only you can do the work. Clients know that and usually don't appreciate if they are dealing with more than one person, as this does not ensure consistency, and is anyway against the terms of service. 

Otherwise: persistency and excellence. 

I truly thank you for your kind advice😊.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths