🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I analyze if an offer fits my profile...
Page options
agusbon
Community Member

How can I analyze if an offer fits my profile?

Hello community, I would like to know what you think about how to distinguish which may be the best job offer when making a proposal. What aspects should be taken into mind when analyzing a project?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c8d7e51a
Community Member

I think as a beginner, you should stick to 2 to 4 connects. Check the client's profile and be sure the client is real don't just waste connects. Don't send proposals for 'payment not verified' but as your earnings and experience increase, you can try new things.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
a941724c
Community Member

You first have to read the client's info on the job. If there's no info, move on to the next job. You might end up wasting your connects

agusbon
Community Member

Thank you! That is a good one!
How to balance between the offers and the number of connects necessary to make a proposal, and also the number of bidders in the project. What do you think?

a941724c
Community Member

Well for me I think if you're really new, you should take on jobs with max 4 connects. If a clients is really eager to find a freelancer, he wouldn't want to attach a really high connect amount to the Job. Mostly likely clients that Post Jobs with 6 connects want a professional, not just from what you tell them but evidently from your profile. So you should have made quite a huge amount on upwork and have good reviews and very high jss. So bottom line 2 to 4 connects max for now.

c8d7e51a
Community Member

I think as a beginner, you should stick to 2 to 4 connects. Check the client's profile and be sure the client is real don't just waste connects. Don't send proposals for 'payment not verified' but as your earnings and experience increase, you can try new things.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths