🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I buy Connects through my payoneer ac...
Page options
pspixel
Community Member

How can I buy Connects through my payoneer account.

Hi upwork community,

Sorry to disturb, but I'm getting problem to buying connect through my payoneer account. I don't have payoneer master card. But I have balance in my payoneer account. I tried to talk in upwork help center but it's 'Get Help' button isn't working !!!! So can anyone help me on this ? 

Thanks,

Baker.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to access the help article? 

This can vary based on your location, but in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Only the Payoneer card can be used for purchasing connects, not the Payoneer account itself. To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying connects please read this help article

~ Bojan
Upwork
pspixel
Community Member

I can't see the article. This page is not working. Where I click it just reload the same page. Can I buy it through paypal account ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to access the help article? 

This can vary based on your location, but in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths