🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I change my profile picture?
Page options
needyamingmail
Community Member

How can I change my profile picture?

My profile/identity has been verified through government ID check and a video call with Upwork. Now I can't change my profile picture. My current profile pic not looking so good. So, I want to update it. May I update my profile picture?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

Yes you can update your profile image at any moment, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

Yes you can update your profile image at any moment, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having problem with my profile picture, i can't change it .

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nafisa,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the same issue - i get this error when i try to change my profile picture -

Hi Bryan,

Please, make sure that the image you're trying to upload is a clear photo of yourself, not too dark, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. You may need to crop the image closer around your face.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi 

I updated my profile picture, it shows correctly when logged in, But when i see the profile by searching by place, it is showing wrongly

Hi Gopalakrishnan,

I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? 

If the issue persists please send us a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

me my problem is different I am a boy but before having my first contract I put the photo of a woman in profile and now that I have finished my first contract upwork asks me to verify my account and when I want change profile picture upwork asks me to do verification first before I can change the picture I don't know what to do help me

@rabo

Hi there,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this article for more information on how to update your profile photo. If you experience any errors while trying to update the photo, kindly share a screenshot of what you see on your end so we can better assist you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
6832052e
Community Member

Ok thanx 

534567ba
Community Member

yes unfortunately i didn't know i put the photo of a woman to start and now that i had my first contract i want to change the profile photo but i am asked to do the verification before changing my photo.

@rabo
534567ba
Community Member

I didn't know sir I have a photo of a woman and I want to change this photo to put the photo of a man I made a mistake I know but I have more than 200€ on my account I I really need you to help me I would really like to change the profile picture help me to be able to do the verification.

@rabo

Hi Adama,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try updating your profile picture now?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
bc73a167
Community Member

Hey,

I can't see any option to change my profile pic.

Like there is litteraly no button to do so.....

How weird the team doesn't ease that simple feature...?

Any tips?

Hi Erwan,

Thank you for your message. You can add a profile picture from this link.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
9e2367c2
Community Member

Please advise me if I can change my ID.  Thank You.

Hi Marrow,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify your questions further on which ID you are referring to?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3235c75e
Community Member

I mistakenly attached my photo instead of attaching my NIN ID for verification, please how can change it.

Hi Veronica,

I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket with assistance on how to complete your ID verification. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a83dfd09
Community Member

Hello 

Hi Progress,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Let us know if you need assistance with your account, and we'll be more willing to help. If you have general questions about using Upwork or want advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths