🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I change profile category?
Page options
coleman-moore
Community Member

How can I change profile category?

Hello! I did select the wrong category on the Upwork profile. Current category: Video introduction

Please help me. I'm a beginner Upwork freelancer. Thank you! Coleman

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Coleman,

Welcome to Upwork! When you mention that your current category is "Video introduction", does that mean that you're seeing this in your profile? If that's the case, I'd like to clarify that the is simply a feature that allows you to add an actual video introduction to your profile, you can take a look at this help article to learn more.  You're also able to create separate Specialized profiles for your expertise. Please check this help article for more information about Specialized Profiles available for Freelancers on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Coleman,

Welcome to Upwork! When you mention that your current category is "Video introduction", does that mean that you're seeing this in your profile? If that's the case, I'd like to clarify that the is simply a feature that allows you to add an actual video introduction to your profile, you can take a look at this help article to learn more.  You're also able to create separate Specialized profiles for your expertise. Please check this help article for more information about Specialized Profiles available for Freelancers on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths