cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I check my profile is verified or not?

MD.Shahedujjaman S Member Since: Feb 11, 2018
1 of 11

I have created my account two years ago,but still jobless. I submitted my profile after 100% done. But now I forget,Is my profile verified or not? I'm confused.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 11

Hi Md,

When it`s needed to verify your profile our team will sent you a ticket with detail explanation, you can access your tickets Here.

If you have any additional questions fell free to post them here.

Untitled
Apsara A Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
3 of 11

I have the same problem. I log into my account a few days ago and still jobless. I sent 19 proposals but not reply to anyone.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 11

Hi Apsara,

When you submit a proposal, it doesn't always guarantee that a client will hire you for a project. I understand that it can be difficult not winning jobs like you expect to, but you just have to be persistent and not give up. 

You can update your profile and edit your profile overview, expand it with your new skills and experiences. Take a few tests and add some portfolio items to showcase the new skills you have acquired.

Also, you may check Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles:

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Waqas A Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
5 of 11

I make an account 2 days ago I receive this message.
"If we find that our marketplace doesn't have opportunities for you based on your combination of skills and experience, your application to join Upwork won't be accepted"

Then I change my profile and skill and resubmit the application now I don't receive any email your account is approved or not.
profile screenshot attached 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 11

Hi Waqas,

I just checked your account and can confirm that your account is approved. Feel free to check out the resources Bojan has shared in his post and if further help is needed let us know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Muhammad R Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
7 of 11

Same question here. one month ago i was doing well on upwork i was getting good response of my proposals and invites to apply for jobs. But from last one month i did not get any response for my proposals and no invites.

Can you verify that everything is good with my account?

i Know my jss is Low. 

thanks 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 11

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account and can see that your active proposals are received by the clients whose jobs you bid for. We also do not have information about why the clients are not responding to your proposal. One possible reason could be the clients are busy this holiday season. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Muhammad R Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
9 of 11

Thanks for quick Response. 

Mukesh M Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
10 of 11

can you check my profile is verified or not?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS