🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I contact an agent from UpWork's supp...
Page options
lsmoya
Community Member

How can I contact an agent from UpWork's support team?

When I click Get Help buttons, it directs me to the Community. Though I need to contact an Upwork agent from the Support Team and ask several question. I don't see how I can Submit a request for Upwork support team. 

22 REPLIES 22
joansands
Community Member

Larry L wrote:

When I click Get Help buttons, it directs me to the Community. Though I need to contact an Upwork agent from the Support Team and ask several question. I don't see how I can Submit a request for Upwork support team. 

Larry - Go to the help and support page - down at the bottom there is a link to customer support. Failing that, post a message here in the community section and hopefully a moderator will come by to help you.

I found an attached restriction in my account and can't withdraw any amount of money! Also, I can't get any live support agent. what kind of disgusting service it is?? I am using a freelancer plus plan but I don't find any dedicated service from you! Let me know what I can do! I am frustrated now! 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi, did you try the first step and contact your client?

Hey, Sophie A. Thanks for response!

He left the Upwork platform and I don't have any other communication with him!

Any suggestions? 

hi please  i have worked for some one and the peerson has paid the money but its not reflecting in my account 

Hi Richard,

If you take a look at the Pending section of your Reports Home Page, you should be able to see the milestone payment for the job you're referring to. The date on which that payment becomes available to you should be visible on that page as well. Keep in mind that these payments go through a five-day security period before they become available for you to withdraw. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I experienced same situation, I have worked for 2 project and it seems fake for payment

Hi Md. Thowhidul,

I am sorry for the frustration this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
399b4bef
Community Member

I just have to message you here

My fiancial transaction have limited and i didnt get any mail please help me

Hi Obimakinde,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
00c0db69
Community Member

Hi, 

I’m having issues receiving text to verify my upwork account and I’m having a difficult time receiving text to get clients. This is getting ridiculous. I’ve had  these issues for 1 month. I contacted the support team last month and they told me that they’ve fixed the issue. During the past few weeks, I’ve trying calling, sending virtual messages to the support team. And I keep getting redirected to the Community page. I can’t keep wasting my time with this. I have a business to run and I’m trying to access my upwork page to get new clients. Who can I speak to so that I resolve these issues?

Hi Tyler,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

No, that is not how this works.

What is your first question?

You may ask it right here.

Preston H wrote:

No, that is not how this works.

What is your first question?

You may ask it right here.

It is how it works. Not all questions can be asked on the forum. 

md-minul-islam
Community Member

First go to this link: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Find "Contact Upwork Customer Service" and click on the button "Get Help".

Then Type your Message & Click "Ask Question".

Then go to the bottom of the bar & click "Contact Support".

Select the Right Catagory & Select "Email Now".

You will get email reply from Customer & then you can chat through email.

I'm only offered the option of posting here. I cannot find any option to email.

Live customer service is not available to all freelancers.  Post your questions here and one of us will flag a moderator to help you.

ytzaneva
Community Member

Hello,

I have a pending interview invitation from over a year ago that is no longer available, but doesn't allow me to accept, decline, or ignore it. I need to remove this invitation to start work within an agency, but can't find any buttons or documentations on this issue. I have also tried opening it in a separate browser and that also hasn't worked. Is there anything I can do to remove this invitation?

I have included a screenshot of the invitation page below. Thanks for your help!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Youlia,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I see you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern, and the team recently responded to you. Please refer to your ticket for more information, and don't hesitate to follow up with the team if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
999ff405
Community Member

Greething and courtesy to upwork compay 

I need to verify my account please send me verification id thanks.

Best regard Idres Rahimi

Hi Idris,

Currently, there is no need to verify your account. If our team needs to verify your account later, you will get an email or a notification in your account.

- Pradeep

Upwork
4ec8615e
Community Member

HELP, please! I created an upwork account awhile ago and did not remember, so I created a new one with a new email address, but when I got so far as to put in my telephone number, it said "this number belongs to another user". SO, I tried to log into the original account and just said "forgot password". So I reset my password and was told I would get an email and to "click on the verification link". BUT The email did not have a verification link. It only said "someone tried logging in on your account. If it was you, do nothing, if you would like to change your password click here". And it would not let me go past this security screen. So I tried to CANCEL my original account, but THEN when I tried to create a new one, I got stuck again atb the telephone number being the number on another account. I amm LITERALLY in an UPwork spiral. I tried the chat bot. Another spiral. I can't get to customer support because I cannot log in. I cannot reset my password, change my email, or do anything. So frustrating.  Please help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths