🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I find out if a client has an enterpr...
Page options
dhazz_
Community Member

How can I find out if a client has an enterprise subscription?

I submitted a proposal and the client answered that he wants an interview through WhatsApp. I'm aware about Enterprise Clients are the exception of the rule in Upwork’s User Agreement Section 7 and Terms of Use Section 4. I already mentioned this to the client but I don't know if he is an Enterprise Client. It was very uncomfortable to answer this to the client without knowing if it is an Enterprise Client or not.

I want you to please help me to recognize an Enterprise Client, either for the future, or to protect me from someone saying "yes I am an Enterprise Client" and then I could share personal information with someone who is not. And also, I don't want to miss a job opportunity because I am taking care of myself from infringing a rule.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Diana,

Client on a Business and Enterprise plan are permitted to request and share contact information and conduct interviews or pre-contract communications outside of Upwork’s platform. You can identify whether a client is Upwork jobBusiness or Enterprise by looking for the following symbol on the right column of the job post or in the search tile: 

Untitled

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Diana,

Client on a Business and Enterprise plan are permitted to request and share contact information and conduct interviews or pre-contract communications outside of Upwork’s platform. You can identify whether a client is Upwork jobBusiness or Enterprise by looking for the following symbol on the right column of the job post or in the search tile: 

Untitled

~ Joanne
Upwork
dhazz_
Community Member

Thank you so much Joanne Marie this is very helpful.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths