🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I get few works on Upwork
Page options
hasan_tasnimul
Community Member

How can I get few works on Upwork

I have already have done everything. Even I did 50% work before submitting a proposal and gave him a sample. Then I didn't get any Data Entry job on Upwork. I desperately want to work on Upwork and want to build a good profile. Please, someone, help me.

4 REPLIES 4
robin_hyman
Community Member

Never promote you are offering your services at a low price. Then you'll get the lowball, awful clients and will come here asking what to do because everyone is working you hard and then asking for a refund. 

Never work for free. NEVER!

You need to read all of the resources Upwork provides to get started. Then do a search for virtual assistants and review top-rated freelancers in the field. Change your profile to make it stand out (be careful not to copy). 

Then be smart about which jobs you apply to. Be persistent and keep moving ahead. Good luck!

Can you review my profile? Please review my profile and tell me is it ok or I have to change something.

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tasnimul,

Thank you for your message. As Robin mentioned, you should never complete work for free. Also as she mentioned, we have a vast number of resources to help you get started.

In your profile overview, you should focus on the specific services or deliverables you offer and why you're better than the competition. There are many virtual assistants on Upwork and the competition can be tough.

Here are some resources I compiled to help you improve your profile; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

I also suggest you review these articles about creating successful proposals:

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

Thank you very much for your help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths