🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I get job easily on upwork?
Page options
Community Member

How can I get job easily on upwork?

I wish get jobs on upwork as soon as possible. To get jobs quickly what should I do now?

6 REPLIES 6
mtngigi
Community Member

Farruh S wrote:

I wish get jobs on upwork as soon as possible. To get jobs quickly what should I do now?

First, I suggest you read all the material available to new freelancers about how the site works and what you need to learn to start bidding on jobs.

Second, there are no guarantees for getting jobs quickly. Freelancing does not mean immediate success - it takes patience and experience and the understanding that it can take a long time to get that first job. So be willing to put in the time and effort and know that Upwork makes no promises as to your success. That is entirely up to you.

Community Member

Thank you for your solution. 

I will do my best to become a excellent freelancer.

Thank you again

Farruh

re: "How can I get job easily on Upwork?"

Nobody promises that it is easy to get a job on Upwork.

If you want to get a job easily, Upwork is the wrong place to go. I can think of about 50 ways for a person in your community to get a job more easily than trying to earn money on Upwork.

ahmed7096
Community Member

brother my experties are in PHP and wordpress ,i am trying alot but i haven't get any work /job on upwork.I request your honor please give me tips or help me to meet the purpose

There is no way to get the job easily. Try try and try.

re: "my experties are in PHP and wordpress"

You and everybody else.

You really should learn something else.

Or specialize further within PHP and/or WordPress.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths