🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I hire other freelancers as my accoun...
Page options
beauchen
Community Member

How can I hire other freelancers as my account is a freelancer account, not a client account?

I'm thinking about to start my freelancer business consulting, thats why I am here. 

Right now I need someone who can do the HTML coding, but my account doesn't look like I can post a job, so what can I do?

4 REPLIES 4
nadeemalvistyle
Community Member

So, you need to create the client's account 
setting >> Additional accounts and choose "Client Account" or "Agency Account" 
name your client account and post the job.

Thanks, I saw that option, 🙂

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Beau,

Muhammad is correct. In order to post jobs and hire other freelancers, you need to have a client account. To create one, you go to Settings > Contact Info, click on the 'New Client Account' under the 'Additional accounts' section, and follow the steps.

To start as a client, I suggest that you check out this help article. You can also learn more about the trends and best practices and get tips on making your project a success by visiting our Hiring Headquarters. Please note that there are two types of contracts, Fixed-Price, and Hourly contract and you can check their differences in this help article. You can also read about the valuable perk of payment protection we offer clients for Fixed-Priced and Hourly contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks so much for explaining those details, I will do that. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths