🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I improve my stats on Upwork?
Page options
rowright
Community Member

How can I improve my stats on Upwork?

Hello everyone,

I am planning on working on Upwork full time. I am currently a mother to a 17 month old and I am trying to balance with a full time job. However, I would like to know how I can improve my stats on Upwork and get higher paying jobs. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I prefer to work on projects that are not phone related. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
doraizsaki
Community Member

Hi there!
I started a few weeks (months?) ago and for me, starting with smaller gigs helped a lot. I am thinking about jobs you usually find under the 'Other - Admin Support' (at least I have found them there mostly).

With these one- time project you will be able to get plenty of nice reviews in no time, boosting your rate 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
doraizsaki
Community Member

Hi there!
I started a few weeks (months?) ago and for me, starting with smaller gigs helped a lot. I am thinking about jobs you usually find under the 'Other - Admin Support' (at least I have found them there mostly).

With these one- time project you will be able to get plenty of nice reviews in no time, boosting your rate 🙂

Do you have any other categories I could try?

Roxanne W wrote:

Do you have any other categories I could try?

What marketable skills do you have?

I speak Spanish, I can do data entry, email support and internet research. 

"Do you have any other categories I could try?"

I think that is only a question you can answer. If your skilset is what you have above, then I would try the administrative category. I would suggest taking some time to see what works best for you. Take a look at others profile and see what they are doing + the type of jobs they are getting.

Lila

Okay noted. Thank you for the tip!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths