🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
agcaoili_dee_ann
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

577 REPLIES 577
stephade
Community Member

Hello Arjay, please how do I know my profile is verified. Please can you check for me. 

Hi Adeola,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You may want to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

If you are referring to your profile verification status please know that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6781c1d8
Community Member

Haii, I'm profesional personal assistant. My profile not approve even I already fill it. I just want to know how to get approve, I will ge glad if you could help me. Thank you.

Have no idea why your profile's not approved. 

However, I can't listen to what you say in the video because there's background noise. Fix that.

Also, you'd have to polish your profile more if you want to land jobs. 

Hi Maria,

I'll have one of our support agents reach out to you to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ae82e399
Community Member

Hi there,

My profile has been under review for at least a week now. Can I please be approved?

suborno1
Community Member

How can I know that my other  profile is approved?

Hi Sk,

Thanks for reaching out. When you say "other" profile, are you referring to a separate freelancer account different from the one you're reaching out from? If that's the case, please know that having multiple accounts is considered a serious violation of the Upwork TOS. Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account in question.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
khanripon93
Community Member

Visit seniors account 

f194f2d1
Community Member

I don't know what happened have submitted my details but they don't approve my profile 

Hi Ispilante,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked and can confirm that your account has been approved. You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. Since you're fairly new to the platform, I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Below you'll find a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork
skdipto550
Community Member

clients can't see my proposal?

02.  How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi MD. Forkun Mahmud,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! Since you're fairly new to the platform, I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Below you'll find a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e50bd167
Community Member

Hello! I have been having some issues with my account, I want to be sure my account is approved and also I can't find identification verification on my dash board

Hi Ojeniyi,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. You are required to complete any verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d0b64301
Community Member

Good day Upwork community, 

May I know the status of my profile approval. I created my account last November 12, 2022. 

thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
bobafett999
Community Member

First, you need to put your picture. 

759e32fa

Hi Rabab,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like our team has reached out to you with instructions on how you can complete the verification. You would also need to update your profile picture in order for your account to be approved. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
4e75bbb5
Community Member

c28e0234
Community Member

Hi.

I am new to Upwork. I recently made my account and I am looking to send proposals. It's been more than 24hrs and my profile is still not approved.

Can someone please review and approve my profile?

Thanks.

Hi Lungelo,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, mister Pradeep.

I created my account two days ago.

I got confirmation on the video.

But I never got confirmation of a location check.

Help me with this question.

momer27
Community Member

I am new to Upwork and my profile is still not verified from 10 days due to which I can't bid for proposal. Kindly help

Hi Muhammad,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork. I've escalated your concern to the appropriate team for review and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Please expect your ticket on this page and please don't hesitate to communicate if you have questions.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8ba54598
Community Member

"Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal." I have created an account for 7 days and completed  40 % profile. I saw I needed to wait 24 hours or even 5 days for the profile to be reviewed. Does any problem with my acc or with my profile progress  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Huynh Tuan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us 5 business days to review your submitted documents. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can complete the verification process. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
8ba54598
Community Member

Thank for replying. I will check gmail and wait for more time.

a316a631
Community Member

i make my profile from more than 10 days and not approved untill now , plz help me 

Only support can help you. 🙂 

Hi Mohamed,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ AJ
Upwork
aed5ed74
Community Member

Hi im just new to upwork. My profile is stil under review for two weeks now. Any recommendations? Thanks

3 passed license •Certified Bookkeeper •Registered Cost Accountant •Certified Accouting Technician Government examination •Civil Service Eligible -Professional Company Certification •Advance Microsoft Excel-Certification

This is weak.

Also, you don't have a portfolio. Do polish your profile and try to make it interesting, enganging, and to-the-point. 

Thanks I appreciate it

Hi Mark Alexis,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ AJ
Upwork
e47432e7
Community Member

What happen to my account? I am waiting for my account to approve but unfortunately nothing happen. 

Hi Mark Anthony,

I have reached out directly to the team handling your account and I'm pleased to inform you that your profile has been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. 

Here are some resources we compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

I hope this helps!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d0c29106
Community Member

Hello everyone
I created an account a few days ago and filled up my profile. It's been more than 24hrs but somehow I'm still getting this message
--------------------------------

Your profile is under review

We will email you within 24 hours to let you know if your profile was approved. You will be able to submit proposals if it is approved.
--------------------------------
I never received an email about my profile been approved so I don't know if I missing something or it just takes more than a 24hrs.

Thanks for your time

Hi Martin,

I have reached out directly to the team handling the review and they confirmed that your Profile has been approved. 

I've pulled up some resources to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

I hope this helps! We wish you the best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d0c29106
Community Member

My profile has been approved. It's working now. Thank you Sir

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths