🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Your profile is being reviewed. It must b...
Page options
agcaoili_dee_ann
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

577 REPLIES 577

Hi Chamir,

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
31eaa4f7
Community Member

I already posted this issue in the comunity that my profile is stil undereview and i can not submit proposals.

I did not get any solution and i am seeking for help again

1684420917627.png

Contact them and explain the issue for them

my profile is  undereview and i can not submit proposals.

Hi Hasnain,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
19a7a165
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Now, I'm trying very hard to upload my porfolio seriously. But I don't know if my account has been approved or not. Please help me explain.

Thank you!

Nguyen Tran,

Hi Nguyen,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Paradeep H. Thanks a lot. I'll check it carefully

aeb7dcb1
Community Member

Can someone help me out....I've uploaded my portfolios on upwork fpr the past 4 weeks now but upwork is yet to approve it.

New Portfolio items? I can see 4 items already there.

bc5a8028
Community Member

this is mehedy!

Hi Md,

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

thanks

clubnetdigital
Community Member

I've no idea because I have just learned that my profile has been approved and I am able to apply for jobs on here yet it was many months ago that I applied (perhaps even years) and I wasn't even notified to let me know... 😂

Hi Geoff,

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. I can also see that you've completed your profile so you should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks for these tips Arjay.

Yes, this is what I mean, by profile was approved (no idea when because I've never been notified that it's been approved). It has been months > years since I tried to get on here. As soon as I realised, I started working on setting up my profile etc. Thanks.

1081d5e0
Community Member

Can anyone tell me that my account is approved or not?

Hi Ambreen,

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
rs4u
Community Member

I have submitted my profile yesterday or 24 hours before from now.

655be748
Community Member

Welcome Ravi:

Its depend on the load of the upworks reviewer.

0173daee
Community Member

Hi! I'm zoya . I want to know why my account is not approved yet . I have been waiting for 5 days.. kindly guide me .

Hi Zoya,

I took a closer look at your profile and can confirm it's been accepted. You can now start submitting proposals to jobs and potential clients. Let us know if you're having difficulties doing so, and we'll look further into that.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d73cbf22
Community Member

Hi,

I am unable to access any jobs, and I can't verify my ID. It's impossible for me to access support since all pages are redirecting me to an error. The page asking me to access support is just going straight to an error page, and I even can't file a ticket since there is no actual page allowing me to do so.

This is what I get from one of the pages related to accessing support.

Looking for something?

We can't find this page. But we can help you find
new opportunities: hire talent, find work or get help.

Error 404 (N)

Trace ID: 7efcda30fe9f0a50-AMS

Please assist.

Hi Samuel,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ AJ
Upwork
d0903988
Community Member

Hello! I am new on Upwork. This is my profile. Like kindly give me feedback according to your expertise:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c40339962b2ea14c

a2ce9e46
Community Member

Upvote me pls

Support me by upvotes

6eec80a0
Community Member

How will I be notified and do you know when so I can complete my profile and get started?

Thanks,

Hi Diana,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. Welcome to Upwork!

~ Arjay
Upwork
jhuna122
Community Member

Hey, i am not able to know if my profile is approved or not. I am able to submit job proposals. But since i haven't recived any notification or email for profile approval. So, help me out.

Your profile is alive. Feel free to apply and proceed works.

You will be asked for additional verification later.

Hi Himanshu,

I took a closer look at your account and can confirm that it's been approved and has no restrictions. As Mykola mentioned, If the team finds the need for you to verify your identity, you will receive an email detailing the instructions for completing your verification. For now, feel free to submit proposals to potential clients.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sheraz13132
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support,

I am writing to you today to request assistance with my identity verification issue. I have been trying to verify my identity for the past few days, but I have been unsuccessful. I have uploaded a clear and well-lit photo of my government-issued ID, but I keep receiving an error message saying that my ID is not valid.

I have double-checked that my ID is valid and that I have uploaded it correctly, but I am still having trouble. I am not sure what else I can do to verify my identity.

I am a freelance web developer and I need to be able to verify my identity in order to start working on projects. I am also a registered user on Upwork and I have a good reputation. I have never had any problems with my account before.

I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this issue as soon as possible. I am available to provide any additional information that you may need.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Sheraz karim

I hope this helps!

Hi Sheraz,

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. You or your agency should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:

~ AJ
Upwork
mamta_2285
Community Member

Hi Guys,

I also reciving the same error

This link has expired

Please contact customer support to receive a new URL. The URL will be active for 30 days.

Please help

Hi mamta,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like it isn't approved yet. 

Please work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

~ AJ
Upwork
hamad-shigri
Community Member

Hi,
How do I check if my upwork profile is approved or not? Not receive an email, or notification on my profile.

Hi Hamad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank You! Pradeep 

9998d959
Community Member

I've successfully set up my new Upwork account and filled in all the necessary details. I'm wondering if I can start using my account to secure projects. Since I'm a newcomer to this platform, I'm currently facing some challenges.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths