Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit profile for review

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
961 of 5,193

Hi Cristina,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Please add to your account real photo of yourself. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sylvia N Member Since: Jun 23, 2016
962 of 5,193

Hello, 

How do I submit my profile for review? I can't see the button for submit.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Sylvia

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
963 of 5,193

Hi Sylvia,

I've checked and you don't need to submit your profile for review. However, you do need to enter your address on your Contact Info and Tax Information pages (click on your photo in the upper-right corner > Settings).

Highlighted
Melissa P Member Since: Jul 9, 2017
964 of 5,193

Hi,

how can I submit my profile for review? And how do I know if it is accepted?

Thank you!

Melissa

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
965 of 5,193

Hi Melissa,

Your account has been approved. You can continue working on your profile to improve it, add more information about your own experience and skills and better describe what you are able to offer clients on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Albert A Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
966 of 5,193

How do i submit my profile? And how do i know if i get accepted? Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
967 of 5,193

Hi Albert, 

I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Aditi B Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
968 of 5,193

Hi, 

I have submitted my profile about a week back, stilll havent heard from upwork. Wrote to the upwork support team asking them about the same and they asked me to click on the review button and resubmit my profile. I filled in all the details, not sure what is the next step. I see no Submit button so I am assuming just filling in all the information and click the review profile button should be enough.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
969 of 5,193

Hi Aditi, 

I apologise for the delay. I'll follow up your account with the team handling the profile reviews so that they can proceed with reviewing your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Aditi B Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
970 of 5,193
Thankyou, much appreciated.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS