Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
5961 of 7,696

Hi Palwinder,

I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola

Untitled
godigital-inc
Victor A Member Since: Jan 31, 2021
5962 of 7,696
Hello, can someone from upwork help me check if my profile has been approved?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5963 of 7,696

Hi Victor, and Shibasis,

Yes, your profiles were accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
joshuatgarcia
Joshua G Member Since: Apr 17, 2020
5964 of 7,696

It has been more than 12 hours since I resubmitted my profile. Yet I haven't received any email whether it is approve or not. How will I know if it is approved?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5965 of 7,696

Hi Joshua,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.
~ Luiggi

Untitled
trivedivishal77
Trivedi V Member Since: Jan 31, 2021
5966 of 7,696

is my profile approved by Upwork?
I'm a newbie guide me, please.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5967 of 7,696

Hi Trivedi,

I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
bev58
Beverly D Member Since: Oct 13, 2017
5968 of 7,696

Good evening, I want to work here in upwork but until now my profile is not approve, I hope anyone can help me. God bless..

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5969 of 7,696

Hi Beverly and Aaron,

I  can confirm your profile was approved and you can start using your account. Please review these resources before you start submitting proposals.

Untitled
aaronbarsana
Ace Contributor
Aaron Paul B Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
5970 of 7,696

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the reply, but my profile still says it's under review for 12 hours. I haven't received a new email regarding the approval. I will greatly appreciate your help on this matter.

Sincerely,

Aaron