🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » You're out of Connects
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, your profile was approved! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

When I bid for a job, it gives me a message saying "you are out of connects"

Regards

Abdul Maguid,

On your Find Work page, please click on "available connects" link on the right side of the page and select your Membership in order to receive connects.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi can i please know why i dont have any connects as of the moment?

Hi Erika,

You will need to select one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership&Connects in order to receive your monthly connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I submitted my profile and it was showing that i would hear back within 24 hours but its still under review. Is there anything I can do from my end?

Just wait, I get my approval after 3 days.

I would like to know the same.

Hello i wana know the same plz help somebody

Hi Harshal, 

This is to confirm that your profile has been approved. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sumayahsn
Community Member

Could you please please advise if my profile as well has been approved.

Thanks

Hi Sumaya,

Yes your profile is approved, feel free to start bidding on jobs. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

me too

Hi George,

You will need to finish your application and submit it for a review, it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is finished our team will reach out to you directly with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also want to check if my Profile has been approved?. It's already 24hrs+. Thank you

Hi Jerry,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much for the fast response. @Bojan S

May i know if my profile is approved thanks 

Hi Ismail,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out this threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
omarp9
Community Member

Hello, Can anyone confirm if I'm approved? and if my profile is visible? Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar, 

I checked your account and can confirm that it has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
omarp9
Community Member

Great!, Thanks for the tips Avery.

How can I know that my profile is approved ?

andrey-karchev
Community Member

Hi Andrey,

Your account is accepted and you can start bidding on jobs now, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've got the same question.

There is only "Review Application" on the "Create profile" page, and no ant button like "Send" or "Save"..

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Evgeny, 

Please click on the Review Application button and your application will be submitted. The review process can take up to 24 hours and once its finished our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Nikolay,

You will need to submit your application for a review and our team will reach out to you with the results. If you`re ready please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

merko30
Community Member

May I know if my account is approved ?

Hi Merim and Yasin, 

I'm happy to inform you that your profile has been approved. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork and please check the tips to avoid questionable jobs as well. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I was wondering if my profile was approved? I never received an email. Thanks!

Hi Laura,

Your profile is approved and you have selected one of our membership plans, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
yushi_bazukay
Community Member

Hello,

I have submitted the relevant information two days ago. Now my question is how will i know that my profile is approved or rejected by upwork.

Hi Yushi,

Just to confirm that you have only filled out your application but haven't submitted it for a review. If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kakade_shekhar
Community Member

How do i know my profile is approved or not?

Hi Shekhar,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has reached out to you via ticket with details on how to improve your profile. Please refer to the instructions there and feel free to post any questions  on your ticket directly, you access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Is my upwork profile approved ?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths