🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Anastasiia, 

An agent from the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
pranavmallick
Community Member

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

thnxx
pranav
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pranav,

You need to submit for a review your account and then our team will review and send a detail notification about the status on your account. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved? Thanks!

Ky

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kayropa,

Yes your account has been accepted. If you haven`t selected a membership plan go to Settings > Membership, and you will able to send proposals.

~ Goran
Upwork
nickailmartinez
Community Member

I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved. Thanks in advance 🙂

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nickail,

Yes, your account has been approved and you should be able to apply for jobs now.

~ Goran
Upwork
faisalahmed69
Community Member

I want to confirm my Account is approve or not 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Faisal,

Yes your profile is approved and you have already selected membership plan, you can start applying on jobs.

~ Goran
Upwork
bravewaqas
Community Member

Hi. I did not received email or any message.but also cant see ant popup on my profile.does this means its already accepted?

Hello Mian,

I just checked your account and I could see that your account is already approved. You can now start submitting your proposals. Good luck!

Untitled

Hi is my profile approved?

Hi Udit,

Yes your profile has been accepted. 
If you haven`t selected a membership plan please go to Settings > Membership and you will be able to bid on projects.

Happy UpWorking!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, could you tell me if my profile is active and if it has been approved or is there someting else that I need to do? Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ion, 

It looks like your profile is yet to be approved and the team will reach out to you on the changes that needs to be applied on your profile.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

Can you please let me know if my account has been approved?

Hi Churchill,

Your profile has been accepted, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects.

~Nina

Thank you very much for your prompt response!

kardkat
Community Member

Hi, I would also like to know if my account is approved already? I did not receive any e-mail, that's why I was wondering if everything is all set now. Thanks!

Hi Katrina,

The team reviews profiles in order they receive them and it looks like you resubmitted your profile earlier today. Your profile will be reviewed as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi, I would also like to know if my acount has been approved. 

Hi Kristine Nicole, 

Please, cilck on the "Available Connects" link on your Find Work page and select a Membership in order to be able to apply for jobs on Upwork. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
simplynelsie
Community Member

Hi upwork,

May I know if my profile is approved? 

Thank you very much in advance.

- Nelsie

Hi Nelsie,

You will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork
drumskiller
Community Member

hello, I'm new to the site and I want you to accept me, I'm married and I have 3 little child, and I need the money, and I work well, thank you

Hello Tarik,

I just checked your account and I could see that you have just submitted your profile. It is now under review. Please wait within 24 hours for our team to review your profile. Thank you and good luck!

Untitled
haban-welda_llai
Community Member

Hi..how do i know if my profile was approved..just filled it yesterday..thanks

Hi Welda Llaine, 

Your profile will be reviewed once you've filled in the necessary information such us your profile title, overview, work history, portfolio, etc. You may learn more about completing your profile information here

~ Avery
Upwork

I have submitted another application..when do i know if it has been approved..thanks

Hi Welda, 

You will receive a notification to your email to let you know the result of your profile approval status. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mbinala22
Community Member

Hi,
Could you kindly let me know if my account is approved?

Thanks,
Maripe M.

Hello Maripe,

I just checked your account and yes, I can confirm that your profile is now approved. I can also see that you have submitted a proposal already. You may read the following articles to help you get started.

Enhance your profile

Submitting a winning proposal

Tips to avoid questionable jobs

Thank you and good luck!

Untitled
dhesuyugsevai
Community Member

How  do I know my profile is approved or not? I tried submitting job its working

Your profile is already accepted, Prasanth. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork
jayk44
Community Member

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jay, 

I checked and it looks like the issue on your account has already been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

~ Avery
Upwork
aydwen
Community Member

i also want to know about my account approval can you please tell me that?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergey, 

I checked your account and can see that it has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
micdak
Community Member

Hi,
Could you kindly let me know if my account is approved?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Diepreye, 

I checked your account and can see that your profile has already been accepted. Before you begin, I would suggest that you read up on these resources we have compiled to help you with your freelancing career. 

Goodluck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths