cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
81 of 881

Hi Vipul,

Yes, your profile has been approved you will only need to chose one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

Untitled
Gabrielle B Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
82 of 881

is my account approved also?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
83 of 881

Hi Gabriella,

Indeed it has been approved and I can see you've already submitted your first proposal. Happy Upworking!

~Nina
Untitled
Asmahan H Member Since: Feb 23, 2018
84 of 881

No email send to me to know if am i accepted or not ?? how could I know the result ?? 

Community Guru
85 of 881

Hi Asmahan,

Your profile will be reviewed by the team as soon as possible, and you will receive a notification regarding the status upon completion of the review. Thank you so much for your patience.

~Nina
Untitled
Awais F Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
86 of 881

Hello Upwork support

I am trying to send proposals but i am unable to do so this message always show up

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Please try again or contact support.

i just want to know if my profile is is approved or not? any help regarding my issue would be really appriciated thanks.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
87 of 881

Hi Awais,

I can confirm your profile is approved. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and you should be able to submit a proposal. Please follow up with a confirmation afterwards.

Highlighted
Josh F Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
88 of 881
I need to know if my profile was approved can someone help me with this?
Community Guru
89 of 881

Hi Josh,

Your profile has been accepted, congrats! Just click on the "0 Available Connects" link to the right of your job feed, to select a membership plan and get your connects. Happy Upworking!

~Nina
Untitled
Al Evnun N Member Since: Nov 27, 2017
90 of 881

I am new on upwork. can you check that my id is really appropriate on upwork ? I have not yet received any email yet regarding on this.