cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am unable to submit my profile

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2061 of 3,039

Hi El,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out the this thread and read through the freelancer section to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Emily E Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2062 of 3,039

I have tried to submit my profile two days ago, received a 24 hr profile review. But it has been more than 24 hrs now and the prompt is still there. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2063 of 3,039

Hi Emily, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile is being reviewed. If you don't see any information about the status of your account registration within 24 to 48 hours, you can come back here so that our team can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Jainil S Member Since: Aug 20, 2017
2064 of 3,039

Hello,

So for the past two days, my profile did not get varified, and finally today morning I got the replied and it got rejected. I made some changes again and then submitted it again, and it got sent for verification, but now it does not show me a message on top of my feed saying "Profile is under verification and we'll get back to you in 24h".

I did not even get a mail or anything regarding verification or anything. So I wanted to know if my profile got verified or not.

Thank you.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2065 of 3,039

Hi Jainil, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
John Dave M Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
2066 of 3,039

Hi, How to know or check if my profile was already approved? Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2067 of 3,039

Hi John Dave,

I checked this for you and your profile was accepted. Feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrew G Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
2068 of 3,039

It has been 10 days since I first said I could not submit my profile. I completed my profile, but there is no way to submit it. I was told it was a technical problem you are working on. Please let me kmow the status.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2069 of 3,039

Hi Andrew,

I can imagine that it is frustrating for you to have to wait this long to submit your profile and I apologize for that. I've followed up with the team just now, requesting that they provide you with an update on this situation and they will be reaching out to you shortloy.

~Nina
Ella O Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
2070 of 3,039

Hi!

I'm having the same problem. Please help me if you can.

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS