cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
131 of 2,318

Hi Denis, 

I checked your account and can see that your Upwork registration is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps, and good luck!!

-Avery
Untitled
Raja M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
132 of 2,318
My profile approved or not? I want to check. how can i? Anyone please help.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
133 of 2,318

Hi Raja,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Leonidas P Member Since: May 14, 2019
134 of 2,318

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i a able to send proposal??

Jennielyn N Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
135 of 2,318

Its been 3 days since i dont received email if my profile was approved or not, pls help Smiley Sad

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
136 of 2,318

Hi Jennielyn,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out this thread and read through the freelancer section to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Halgreen L Member Since: May 1, 2018
137 of 2,318

hi how can i know if my profile  was approved is there any changes?

138 of 2,318

Hi Halgreen,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Halgreen L Member Since: May 1, 2018
139 of 2,318
thank you and also I wanted to know what should I send in proposal is it the project wanted by the client or my own finished samples?
140 of 2,318

Hi Halgreen,

You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS