🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Parvathi,

I'll go ahead and check your account status with the team and get back to you should I have more information. 

UPDATE: Hi Parvathi, the team has confirmed that your profile has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,
I don't know if my account has been approved

Hello Availeth,

I just checked your account and I can see that your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

Thank you

Untitled

Hello Vladimir. Kindly take a look at my account. Let me know if I'm all set up. Thanks in advance.

Hi Munene,

Your account is approved and you can start bidding on jobs. If you have not, you will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran. Appreciate it.

Can you please check and confirm if my profile has been approved? Also, please educate me as to how one can figure it on one's own. 

Hi Soman,

Yes your profile is approved, in case it was not a message will be showed on your end that your application was rejected and a resubmit button. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
myk94
Community Member

Hello Sir, Can you please check my profile is approved or not?

How do I know if my account is approved or not ?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deja,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, Please Can you check and say if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Hasmik,

I'm happy to inform you that your profile has been approved. Please go through the guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions compiled in this thread, designed to help new users get started on Upwork. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Do I want to know that my profile is approved?

Hi Sanket,

I checked your account and it looks like you closed your account already. Do you have another account on Upwork?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can you pls help me as well. Same query!

Hi Shreya,

I can see that you have submitted your profile for a review and it can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I didn't receive a confirmation email to know if my account has been approved. Has it been approved?

Hi Brittney,

I checked and see that your profile has been approved and you have already been able to submit a proposal for a job.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?

Hi Fahad,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 
May i know my account is approved or not? 
Thanks in advance.
Md Istiaq Hosssain

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Istiaq,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Vladimir. Is it posible that you approve my account for starting?

best,

Santiago

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Santiago, 

I checked your account and your profile should be reviewed within 24-hours. Let us know if you don't hear back and we'll follow up your account with the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Can you please check my profile whether it is approved or not?

Because I am able to bid proposals but didn't get any mail regarding my approval,would be of great help if you checked it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Nirav,

Yes your profile is approved and you can continue with sending proposals, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I just created a profile and it's not approved yet. However, I was referred by my friend to her client. How can the client see my profile so he can approve it?

Hi Leslie Anne, 

I checked your account and can see that you have closed your account. Are you referring to a different account? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been approved....?

I have updated my profile with my skills and professional work.

kindly revert me my profile is approved or not, that way I can get work.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Piyush, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile is accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi can you please tell me my account is approved or not??

Hi Waleed, 

I checked your account and would recommend that you update your profile title, and your profile overview. It would be best to go with a title that will clearly show to your expertise to your potential clients, and include more details about your skills and experience on your profile overview. 

You may want to check out the freelancer resources we have compiled for more information on how you can come up with a more competitive profile, and how you can get started on Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Can you double check if my account has also been accepted? 

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Christopher,

Yes, your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Is there a way I can tell the status of my profile? It doesn't say anything when I log in to my account..

Hi Autumn,

Your application is not submitted for a review as well, if you`re ready please click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Vladimir
I want to know is my profile approved.

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths