cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Approval

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
121 of 2,823

Hi S M, 

I'm happy to note that your profile registration was approved! I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Sarah Gean G Member Since: Jul 16, 2018
122 of 2,823
How can I check if my account has been approved or not since I was not able to received a confirmation email. Thanks
liz jazzie b Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
123 of 2,823

Good Day, 

May i know if my profile is approved? Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
124 of 2,823

Hi Liz, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration is accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Md Rasel H Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
125 of 2,823

Please check my profile. is it approved? i have sent some proposal. but i don't get any Verify identity option in my profile. Please help

Zayshi Z Member Since: Feb 18, 2018
126 of 2,823

Is my profile approved or not ?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
127 of 2,823

Hi Zayshi,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Leticia B Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
128 of 2,823

I'm not getting any connects.  Is my profile rejected?

Olan E Member Since: Aug 28, 2018
129 of 2,823

hello please i want to know if my account is approved or not

Highlighted
Sohan L Member Since: Aug 29, 2018
130 of 2,823

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didn't got any confirmation mail yet

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS