🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
vaderk
Community Member

Hello,

is there a way I'll be able to know if my profile is approved?

Hi Vadym,

Once your profile has been accepted, you will be notified that your profile has been approved. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
vaderk
Community Member

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for a stupid question but "Your profile has been published" means it is approved?

Hi Vadym,

I have checked with the team and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
34f40beb
Community Member

Is there any indication on a profile that shows if you are still under review or approved?

Please dont ansewer with "Your profile is approved" or and other status update. I would like to know if there is a place to know your current status without sending a message. If so, where? If not, why not?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marc, 

Only if there are issues on your account, will you be notified via email, or through a banner on your profile. If you do not see any notifications on your profile, or your email, you should be good to go.

~ Avery
Upwork
djuradj_v
Community Member

Hi, could you tell me if my profile is approved?

Thanks 😄

Hi Djuradj,

It looks like your profile has been approved and that your connects have already been credited to your account. Happy Upworking!

~Nina
grace_tiozon
Community Member

Hi i sent my application in upwork. How will i know if its approved?

Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Mary Grace **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mary Grace,

You will receive a notification about your profile approval. It will be sent via email and you will also see it on your account when you log in. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
jexbus
Community Member

Hi,

Could you let me know if my profile was approved

Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jesus, 

Your profile has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to read these resources we have compiled to help you get started. 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
casmith2012
Community Member

I can't tell if my application has been approved or not. Help please.

Hi Chelsie,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
fngrl247
Community Member

I wonder if my profile is approved. I recently edited it to use my full name.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deb,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread 
Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Is there a way I can tell whether I’m approved or not? I applied over 24 hours ago, but I haven’t received an email!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tiffany,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread 
Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
heisdeex
Community Member

My application was rejected, I don't know why?

Hi Dire,

At the moment your application is under review, please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork team! I applied over 36 hours ago and have not yet heard back. Has a decision been reached about my profile?my project is not accepted yet and this is 2nd time and i am disappointed  by upwork responce

Thank you! -

Azib

Hi Azib,

I checked and your profile was approved! For help getting started check out our Events & Webinars.

~Andrea
Upwork

i have been using upwork since many years and now it says I cant upgrade my profile as its not apporved, can you help me as I want to start biding now 

Hi Arun,

Thank you for your message. Your profile is already accepted. Could you please share the screenshot of the error message and confirm on what stage you get that error while upgrading your profile?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

error occured during View or Edit Membership Plan

Hi Arun,

I checked your account and it looks like you are an exclusive member of your agency. If you would like to be able to work as an individual freelancer also, you will need to change your agency membership status to Non-Exclusive. Please switch to your agency account and select the option to make yourself "Non-Exclusive". I can see that you also have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

what if I want to work as agency member?

Hi Arun,

Since you're an exclusive member at the moment, you can only work under the agency. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
filipsick
Community Member

Hello, how can I know is my profile approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Filip,

Your account is approved, welcome on Upwork. Please check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork to learn more about Upwork and if you have any questions feel free to follow up in the Community and we'll gladly help you with them!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello how do i know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Mohnish,

I'm happy to inform you that your profile has been accepted. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
cemwork
Community Member

Hi,
Could you kindly let me know if my account is approved?

Thanks.
Cem B.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cem,

I checked and your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Upwork team!

I applied over 36 hours ago and have not yet heard back. Has a decision been reached about my profile?

Thank you!
- Kathleen

Hi Kathleen,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello,

How to know that my profile approved or not?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zabi,

Your profile has been approved and you already have submitted proposals on jobs. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
zabi990
Community Member

Thanks Bojan

8563c2bf
Community Member

Please tell me that my profile is verified or not ?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths