🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I check if my profile is approved
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello

Can you confirm if my profile is approved.

Hi Humayun,

Yes your profile is also approved as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please confirm whether my profile is approved or not?

Hi Saad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Please can you let me knwo my profile is approved or not? Can I send proposals now?

Can you please let me know my profile is approved or not.

Hi Nikhil, and Md,

I checked and can confirm that both of your accounts were accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello please confirm me account is approved or not? So I can find jobs to process further.

Hi Imran,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Friends,,

I have completed the profile but still cannot buy the tokens to submit the proposal,

When i land to purchase tokens its says "complete your profile" but as far i checked i had filled my profile.

So kindly suggest how to submit the proposal.

Thank you

Hi Santhoshi,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello , How would I know my profile is Approved? Haven't received any notification.

Hi Harira,

Welcome to Upwork. We are happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d5cfbff2
Community Member

Hello there,
May I know if my account has been approved?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Nadhir,

checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ed0c5a32
Community Member

HYE!

Can you tell me that my profile is approved or not yet..??

Thankx

Hi Mubeen,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
197e27ef
Community Member

Is my account approved

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Upwork. I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hey can i know if my profile is approved 

Hi Mohammed,

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

how to verify my account is approved or not ?

Hi Ahmed Hassan,

Your profile looks good to go to submit proposals and start working! We suggest checking out this Community board as it has many great articles to help you start your career on Upwork.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Goran i would like to know if my upwork profile is approved or not? Thank you

Hi Shaheer Ahmed,

I checked and it looks like your profile is approved. For advice on sending proposals and having a great profile, feel free to check our Resource Corner.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi may I know if my account in upwork is approved?

Hi Coralin,

Your profile is approved as well and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

Is my profile accepted on upwork? Please let me know in case you need any other information (employment history, certifications etc) specific for review purpose.

Hi Sumedh,

Welcome to Upwork! I am happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

My Profile is approved or not?

Hi Abdul,

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

sir,

how can i check that my profile is accepted or not?

Hi Maleesha,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted! Welcome to Upwork!

I suggest that you check out the resources in this post to help you get started. You can also visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! I am new to upwork and have a question. How do I know if my profile is approved? In all of the threads, people ask this question and someone who works here tells them that they are approved. Is there a way to check? I never recieved any confirmation emails.

Hi Abhinav,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi
Can you say me that my profile is approved or not

Hi Neha,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters. There you’ll find some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
nazu09
Community Member

I want to know my account is approved or not

Hello everbody.

How can I know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi EL Hachimi,

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths