🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Why my profile is still not approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hello Upwork,

I am new to the website and today i completed my profile. I had an e-mail response stating "Your profile is live", does this mean that my Upwork profile is approved? 

Thank you in advance

Hi Anastasios Filippos,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted and you have already selected a membership plan! Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My profile has "been under review" for almost 3 days now. When will I be approved?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jade,

I'll follow up with the team about the status of your profile and they will have it updated as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

hello, how can I know if my account is approved? thanks.

Hi Jaba,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Spoiler
Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i a able to send proposal??
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gandhi,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Good day! I am curious what the next steps are to understand if my account has been approved or not? Best

sadae25
Community Member

I believe that you willl get an email notifying you whether or not your account was approved and if so, the steps you'd need to take after.

Check your email.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brian,

I checked and your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there,

How can I see if my account was approved?

Thank you.

Hi Lisa,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne Marie,

Thank you.

Lisa

Hello! May I know if my profile has been approved? Thank you!

Hi Irina,

I checked and it doesn't look like you have submitted your profile for review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, review the information you added, then click Review Application button at the bottom and further proceed.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Abhinav,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hi Jo-An B,

Thanks. So, that means I shouldn't bid now, right? I have 60 Connects and can bid for a job. Will doing that waste my connects or they will be waiting till my profile gets approved?

Best,

~Abhinav Garg

Hi Abhinav,

I can confirm your profile was approved and you can start using your account. Please review these resources before you start submitting proposals.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I hate to post duplicated questions but seems like theres no way to find out without asking here.

Hi Sharl,

Yes your profile is approved, feel free to start bidding on jobs. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sagar,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will also see the notification when you log in to your account. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello. I waited 2 days already but im not sure whether my profile is approved. any help?

Hi Stefanie,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Timothy,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

How will I know if my profile is approved or not?

Thank you.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bianca,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account.

Please read this help article for more information on how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,
May i know that my account is approved or not ?

Thank you
Tatjana
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tatjana,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You have already selected a membership plan and you can start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have submitted my applciation as a freelancer and how long will it take upwork to comment on it.

Hi Ajitha,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I clicked on 'Review Application' earlier and now as well. Got a msg "

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)."

Will you be able to check?

Thanks

Ajitha

Hi Ajitha, Asad, and Saba Naseem,

I'll go ahead and ask the team to look in both your accounts. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I would like to know if my profile has been approved....?

Hi Haris,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start bidding if you have selected one of our our membership plan. If not, please go to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I really want to start working as a freelancer but have not received notification of an approval or rejected profile yet and it’s been 24hrs.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ciara,

I checked and your profile was accepted! You have already selected a membership plan and you may start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ciarap88
Community Member

Great! Thank you so much!! Do you know if most of the jobs are work from home opportunities or will they vary? Just trying to get a feel so I can make sure I’m utilizing my connects efficiently.

Hello.

Posting to ask if my profile is accepted or not? Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths